Arlene here and I have a little (not so little) plastic folder with images in different sizes so that I can use them in the future and they sometimes prompt my creative brain (not the one usually in use) to go with the flow. This is exactly what happened here. I cut out the cup and chose the color of cardstock, cut it and went on from there. I thought I’d sweeten the cup with sugar and saw red yet again. I searched my ribbon box and came up with that great red and green plaid and added the other ribbon to liven up the design. I wasn’t sure about lining up the top tag, but went with it on a slight diagonal. It is pretty awesome in real life. Hoping this inspires you to get your fold on!
I am at A Bit of This and That if you’d like to visit.
Are you on social media? We are! Please join us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook? so you don’t miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!
Please join us in this month’s “Fun Folds” challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month
The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products as well as a nice selection of digital stamps! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don’t see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from with-in the shop.
- Sugartree Stamps Hug in a Mug digital kit at A2Z Scrapbooking
- Sugartree Farmhouse at A2Z Scrapbooking (sugar bowl)
- Hero Arts Words of Love at A2Z Scrapbooking (Happy Valentine’s Day sentiment)
- The Stamp Doctor Spellbinders Side Step Card Die
- Die-namics Stitched Tred Tag STAX
- Hero Arts small tag die (very old and out of stock)
- Red cardstock (5 1/2 X 8 1/2)
- Copic markers R20, R27 & R29
- Ribbons in my stash (red and green plaid and red ribbon with red stitching look )
- Vagabond die cut machine
April 13, 2019 at 8:54 am
So fun to read about how this card came to, well done Arlene! It does look awesome!