Happy Wednesday everyone,
I am back with another project created for April’s Challenge – Getting to Know you (use your favorite Hero Arts products). I am using my new favorite set – Fresh Herbs, and to tell you a little bit about me, I like gardening when I am not crafting. And the idea of today’s project is somewhat related to gardening. Ever see those raise vegetable/flower bed that is framed by wood in real or in magazine? I drew my inspiration on that, and made an irregular shape shadow box.
- Use sturdy card stock to create open boxes. Cut correspond card stocks for each box for stamping. Stamp, heat emboss, color each image. Adhere to box, arrange and adhere together as shown. The dimension and colors are listed one by one below.
- Dill: 3 by 2 1/2 inch, stamp in Crushed Olive, clear heat embossed.
- Sage: 1 7/8 by 3 inch, stamp in clear, gold heat embossed, filled with watercolor.
- Mint: 2 by 2 inch, stamp in Bundled Sage, clear heat embossed, filled with watercolor.
- Parsley: 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 inch, stamp in Peeled Paint and Crushed Olive, clear heat embossed, filled with watercolor.
- Rosemary: 2 by 3 inch, stamp in Peeled Paint, clear heat embossed.
- Bay: 3 by 2 inch, stamp in clear, gold heat embossed, filled with watercolor.
- Basil: 2 by 2 inch, stamp in Lime Green, clear heat embossed, filled with watercolor.
- Thyme: 3 by 2 inch, stamp in Field Green, clear heat embossed.
- To embellish, I use an old digital stamp set from Hero Arts and created paper pieced rain boots, gardening tools and watering can.
Here’s a look of it after I pin it up on my wall.
Our April challenge theme is Getting To Know You (use your favorite Hero Arts products on your projects). Come join in the fun, you could win a $25 gift card to the store by entering to the challenge.
Remember when shopping at the a2z store, use my code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 and more (shipping excluded) at check out. If you don’t find the item in the store, just click the blue Request Custom Order button on the left side bar.
Ranger Distress Ink – Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive, Bundle Sage
Memento Pigment Ink – Tuxedo Black
clear embossing ink
clear embossing powder
gold embossing powder