How about a coffee cup cake? Hehe.. that would be nice! I used Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tag clear stamp set and the matching frame cut to create a cup cake on a tag. Let’s see it.
Here’s a close up:
Doesn’t the frosting look yummy?! 🙂
- Trim white card stock into tag. Stamp Hero Arts Sweet Sprinkles Bold Print with clear embossing ink. Let dry. Sponge Broken China all over tag, concentrate on edges.
- On white card stock stamp the cup from Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tag set with Broken China. Use the coffee sleeve die from Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tag Frame Cut and die cut the cup cake portion. Distress with Broken China and Milled Lavender.
- Stamp the foam from Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tag set with Hero Arts mid-tone shadow ink Butter Bar on white card stock. Die cut using the matching frame cut, use scissors and trim the cup (bottom) part. Sponge and distress with Squeezed Lemonade. Add clear Wink of Stella.
- Stamp greetings using both Coffee Cup Tag set and Many Birthday Messages set with Tuxedo Black on tag.
- Assemble and adhere cup cake to tag. Add small die cut embellishments, thread and tie twine.
Check out the supplies I used in the store, if you don’t see it just click the Request Custom Order button on the left sidebar. Use code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 and more (shipping excluded) at check out.
Remember to come back tomorrow to check out the projects my teammates and I created for the 2016 Fall Coffee Lover’s Blog Hop. And there will be giveaway too!!
Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tag Clear Stamp
Hero Arts Many Birthday Messages Clear Stamp
Hero Arts mid-tone shadow ink – Butter Bar
Ranger Distress Ink – Broken China, Milled Lavender, Squeezed Lemonade
Memento Dye Ink – Tuxedo Black
Wink of Stella – Clear
Pretty Pink Posh cutting die – Stitched Labels 1