I found I like using the Destination San Francisco stamp to make a CAZ card, but one stamp should always have multiple uses. I really enjoy using my Distress Inks and that’s how I I thought I’d color my stamped panel. I love how it turned out. Fun to color and imageine all the colors you could use to make your own cards. You could sponge most of the background and then touch up with Copic markers and use the Copic White pigment to whiten those clouds.
- Hero Arts Destination San Francisco
- Copic Markers on trees, street car, graying of some buildings & Copic Opaque White pigment for the clouds
- Distress Inks Spiced Marmelade, Blueprint Sketch, Broken China, Mustard Seed at the horizon.
- Die-Namics Stitched Rec STAX
- Brown Panel was a Dream Weaver backing panel.
You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping). If you need craft items that you don’t see in the store, don’t forget you can special order them here at the A2ZScrapbooking Store. You can find me at A Bit of This and That
July 20, 2016 at 6:50 pm
Oh lovely card! SF is one of the city I’d like to visit one day 😉
July 20, 2016 at 9:33 pm
So pretty! Love how you made this!
July 21, 2016 at 12:24 am
Nice sky–love the sunset look!